Saturday, August 20, 2011

WHF

OK things has been up scale crazy in my life and I have stunt double to fill in, O.k here we go first I fucked up relationship with my baby mother and living with my folks again for the second time that's right second time. Now that I'm here things are OK but can be better. I have done some applications and no words for either jobs I filled out. And that my father is Muslim I can't eat what I want and practice my faith of religion. But when I do get a job trust and believe me I'm be saving and looking for a job. On the happy side of my life I can move around with ease that I don't have girl friend breathing on my neck ever thing second of the day. That I can see who ever i want and do whatever I want, me and ex are best friends and talk and text each other everyday which I don't mind at all. Now I have gotten me in a pickle when this 39 yr woman that is OK looking, which means i have lower my standers. I need to stop talking to her before she gets really deep in emotions

No comments:

Post a Comment